- Saturday 4 Dec, Grand Illumination -- 5:30pm to 6:30pm at Cape Charles Central Park. Join the Town of Cape Charles as we light up Central Park. There will be Live Music by the Tidewater Band, refreshments, and a special visit by Santa himself!
- Saturday 4 Dec, 41st Annual Chincoteague Old-Fashioned Christmas Parade - 6pm. The parade will begin at the intersection of Main Street and Maddox Boulevard, head down Main Street, and end at the old Fire House so attendees can see enchanting floats, bands, marching units, decorated boats, fire companies from across the Eastern Shore, equestrian teams, classic cars, and more. Keep an eye out for Santa too! Entries may stop at the Judge’s Stand in front of Chincoteague Island Library for a short performance.
- Saturday 4 Dec, Santa Claus will be at the Accomac Public Library from 10am to noon
- Sunday 5 Dec, Lighted Golf Cart Parade 4:45pm to 5:30pm starting at the "Love" sign and ending at Cape Charles Central Park. Decorated golf carts spread holiday cheer throughout the Town of Cape Charles with a Lighted Golf Cart Parade! All are welcome to participate!
- Sunday 5 Dec, Lighted Boat Parade -- 6:30pm to 11pm at the Oyster Farm Events Center. Boats from the Oyster Farm will go to the Harbor, turn around in front of the Shanty and head back.
- Sunday 5 Dec, Bingo at VFW Post 2296 in Tasley. Doors open at 1pm, games start at 2pm.
- Monday 6 Dec, Smoke Free Bingo at the Onancock Elks Lodge in Accomac. Doors open at 5:30, bingo starts at 7pm. Food served.
- Tuesday 7 Dec, Pearl Harbor Day
- Saturday 11 Dec, Soroptimist of Accomack County will be having a frozen food and bake sale from 8am - 10am at the Onley United Methodist Church on East Main Street. Frozen casseroles, soup, chili, baked goods. Stock up for the holidays! Proceeds to support Children's Harbor & Malawi Water Project.
- Saturday 11 Dec, Annual Greens, Gifts & Goodies Sale - 8:30am to 1pm at the Woman's Club of Accomack County. Fresh flower arrangements, centerpieces, wreaths & swags. Jewelry, Christmas items, and table runners. Homemade cookies, cakes, pies, soups, frozen casseroles, and specialty items. Local vendors, Debbie Bridges, Linda Duncan, BJ Rogers and Tomeka Watkinson.
- Saturday 11 Dec, The Orchestra of the Eastern Shore will be participating in the Cokesbury Music Festival at Historic Cokesbury Church in Onancock. There will be a brief wind players concert at the Onancock Town Park from 1:30pm to 1:45pm, followed by the music festival inside the church at 2pm.
- Saturday 11 Dec, Tasley Volunteer Fire Company's Annual Chili, Clam Chowder and Fritter Fundraiser - 11am to 3pm or until sold out. Clam chowder $14 QT $7.50 PT Chili $10 QT $5.50 PT Clam fritters $5 each. Baked goods and drinks also on sale. Carry out only, we strongly urge you to order early at 787-7870; 710-1996, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on facebook.
- Sunday 12 Dec, 1st Annual Sip and Shop - 1pm to 4pm at the American Legion Post 56 in Cheriton. A host of vendors and crafters will be participating for your shopping convenience. Come out enjoy a fun-filled afternoon of shopping, sipping and eating homemade barbeque! A Holiday treat! Open to the Public
- Sunday 12 Dec, 30th Annual Onancock Christmas Parade - 5pm. See the website for details or to register.
You can add to this calendar
Turner Sculpture, wildlife sculpture in bronze and silver
Arts and Crafts in Onley