How To Set Your Home Page to ESVA.net
Every time I log on to the Web, my browser window opens up on The Shore's
Home Page. At a glance I can see the local weather and headlines, and the
search box and list of portals is right there so I can get anywhere on the
net in seconds. If you'd like to make The Shore's Home Page your home
page too, keep reading. It's very simple and should take no more than a
How To Set Your Browser Start Page in Internet Explorer
- Click on your Internet Explorer icon; you'll find this in your Start menu, or the toolbar at the bottom of your desktop window.
- Type in "esva.net" to IE's search box at the top of the browser window.
- Arrive at The Shore's Home Page.
- Go to toolbar at the top of browser, and click on "Tools", then "Internet Options".
- At the top of the pop-up, you'll see a "Home Page" box. Our address (http://www.esva.net/) should be there.
Press the "Use Current" button to specify this page as your home page.
How to Set Your Browser Start Page in Firefox
- Click on the Firefox icon to start up your browser.
- Navigate to "www.esva.net".
- At the top of your browser window, you'll see the Firefox tool bar (this includes the words "File", "Edit", etc.). Click on Tools, then Options.
- The popup window will open up with the default option of General. At the top of the window, you'll see "Home Page Locations." Click on "Use Current Page."
How to Set Your Home Page in Opera
- While in Opera, navigate to "www.esva.net".
- Click on Tools, then click on Preferences.
- Find the General tab and click on it.
- Find the section marked "Home Page".
- Click "Current".
How to Change Your Google Chrome Home Page
And that's it. Make that one simple change and your browser will start up on The Shore's Home Page.
- On the Google Chrome browser toolbar, click the icon that looks like a wrench.
- Click on "Options".
- Select "Basics".
- Here, you have several options for your home page. Set your home page to "http://www.esva.net/" and add the "Home" button to your Chrome browser
toolbar so you can access that page at any time, and you can also select if you want your home page to be the page that automatically starts up when you initially
open Google Chrome.